Calm Beach

gaylemh

I think the water calmness has more to do with luck/weather.

We were at BeachlimerZ last year and the water was flat and warm. It was great. However, others have posted having rough water while they were there. We're going again in March and we're hoping for the best. Even if the water doesn't cooperate, the facilities will be enough for us. 

2 hours ago, brookie848 said:

I think the water calmness has more to do with luck/weather.

We were at BeachlimerZ last year and the water was flat and warm. It was great. However, others have posted having rough water while they were there. We're going again in March and we're hoping for the best. Even if the water doesn't cooperate, the facilities will be enough for us. 

I was looking at Beachlimerz for my cruise in 2 weeks.  How's the food and are there decent restrooms?

The restrooms were fine. They are a restaurant first and a beach club second. It was one of our better cruise restrooms.

When we were there last year, there were only seven other people there. Rather than set up a buffet, they just asked if we wanted ribs, chicken or fish or what combination we wanted. We were served a huge platter of food that included salad, vegetables, potatoes, rice, and meat. We thought the food was very good. 

We had the all-inclusive package. We've already booked the same for our upcoming cruise.

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:12 PM, brookie848 said:

The restrooms were fine. They are a restaurant first and a beach club second. It was one of our better cruise restrooms.

When we were there last year, there were only seven other people there. Rather than set up a buffet, they just asked if we wanted ribs, chicken or fish or what combination we wanted. We were served a huge platter of food that included salad, vegetables, potatoes, rice, and meat. We thought the food was very good. 

We had the all-inclusive package. We've already booked the same for our upcoming cruise.

can you tell me where to book the all inclusive package for this beach ?