payment trouble on website update?

nyhunter14

Ever since Royal Caribbean updated the page where you log in to make payments, I love that I no longer have to type in the reservation number, but now when I try to make a payment it says system failure, cannot locate my reservation.  I emailed RC but was wondering if others were having the same problem.  I have been trying to make a payment for weeks.  I gave a few weeks to see if it fixed itself but still hasn't.

4 minutes ago, nyhunter14 said:

Ever since Royal Caribbean updated the page where you log in to make payments, I love that I no longer have to type in the reservation number, but now when I try to make a payment it says system failure, cannot locate my reservation.  I emailed RC but was wondering if others were having the same problem.  I have been trying to make a payment for weeks.  I gave a few weeks to see if it fixed itself but still hasn't.

I would just call them and make the payment over the phone.  

The first 3 of my seasonal cruises, the payments went through online just fine.  But this fourth one, I tried for 3 days to get it to go through...always got the error message.  

Finally gave up and called CS on the phone, took all of 2 minutes to give her my payment.  I also requested an updated confirmation that showed my zero balance, which she emailed to me as we were speaking. Easy Peasy.

I was just able to make a payment yesterday. It sometimes doesn’t work so I just try later and it works fine. If you try it at different times and it doesn’t work, trying paying the payment through your login page, where you are able to open the cruise planner and see if it works that way. If not try another browser. It might be a problem with the browser that you are using. Thanks