Solstice Sailings unable to viewn choosing staterooms.

Spartan Tartan

Is anyone having difficulties accessing the Solstice deck view section when using the "Choose your stateroom number" function?  This is the site when you are looking to see what rooms are either available, unavailable, previously selected or selected under the heading Deck View.  No matter what Solstice sailing I choose I am unable to see any rooms showing just a grey screen.  If I choose any other ship I have no problem in locating cabins.  If others could check this problem by doing a mock booking let me know what happens. The problem has existed for about 2 weeks.  It has nothing to do with my internet connection, refresh or cookies etc.  I have friends try to enter as well with no success.  Thanks in advance.

The same thing was happening over the week-end on other ships.  I just went to a TA website that shows the deck plan with available cabins.  The ships I  have been checking are now showing the deck plans so maybe the Solstice  deck plan will be back again in a day or 2.

I contacted a Travel Agent and they had no problem accessing the Solstice info as they were connected directly via a Celebrity TA site and were not sure what I was talking about.  I then asked them to enter Celebrity via a generic web site and they were surprised to see that the Solstice cabin info they had access to was not available for viewing.  I hope this will cleared up soon as it has been about 2 weeks. Maybe someone from Celebrity is monitoring and can comment!    

8 minutes ago, Spartan Tartan said:

I contacted a Travel Agent and they had no problem accessing the Solstice info as they were connected directly via a Celebrity TA site and were not sure what I was talking about.  I then asked them to enter Celebrity via a generic web site and they were surprised to see that the Solstice cabin info they had access to was not available for viewing.  I hope this will cleared up soon as it has been about 2 weeks. Maybe someone from Celebrity is monitoring and can comment!    

It’s not just Solstice. I got the same result on Connie. 

Yes, I had the same problem on Tuesday. It only shows the list of cabins available and the deck plans are blank. 

I ended up loading the deck maps from the Cruise Critic site in a new browser window and then just clicking between the two to check the location of cabins.  It was annoying but it helped.  

With the black Friday sale on now, I'm really tempted to book the NZ/Aus cruise we've been watching for Dec 19 but I'm finding it frustrating that the Celebrity site doesn't show the cabins for Solstice sailings...I can call I suppose and hang on the phone but really wish I could see the available cabins on the deck plan!  Grrrr...ok, rant over

3 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

With the black Friday sale on now, I'm really tempted to book the NZ/Aus cruise we've been watching for Dec 19 but I'm finding it frustrating that the Celebrity site doesn't show the cabins for Solstice sailings...I can call I suppose and hang on the phone but really wish I could see the available cabins on the deck plan!  Grrrr...ok, rant over

yes - this was still happening last night!!!! we are looking at doing the Christmas / New Years cruise in 2019/2020 from Sydney and the price is fantastic, but I still can't see the cabins where they are on the ship..... wife ended up finding a deck plan from somewhere on her mobile phone so we could see where the different cabins are on the ship.....

Celebrity need to sort this out so it works