Planning a SURPRISE! Girl's Trip on the Navigator - Some Help?

keels81

Hi! My girlfriends and I are thinking of surprising one of our besties with a weekend birthday cruise on the Navigator and we're trying to price everything out so we know what we're getting in to ... so a few quick questions:
1. I can't find it, so I assume no - but does Navigator offer a brunch?
2. What's the recent price for Chef's Table?
3. Cabanas on Coco Cay - what have prices been running? Thinking about one of the cheaper ones, not at the water park but by the pool.

Right now, I have stateroom 1390 on hold (3B Spacious Balcony aft) - there are four of us going, so I know the squeeze will be tight. Four of us cruised in April in a smaller cabin on the Disney Dream, so we had the benefit of the split bathrooms. I'm a little concerned about the bathroom situation, but we'll make it work!

Also - what are ships like lately when they port in Nassau? I haven't been off the boat in Nassau in years, so I just want to make sure there are things for us to do if we decide to stay on the ship while in port in Nassau.

Hoping to make this surprise a really exciting one! Thanks, y'all!

When are you going?  If it is after Navigator goes through its refurb, there will tons to do on the ship if you don't want to get off in Nassau.  Mini Golf, Sky Pad, etc.  We love Mariner since we got her in Miami and now looking very forward to getting Navigator.  From what I have seen so far, the plans for the new Navigator are going to even outdo Mariner.

1 hour ago, karena1 said:

When are you going?  If it is after Navigator goes through its refurb, there will tons to do on the ship if you don't want to get off in Nassau.  Mini Golf, Sky Pad, etc.  We love Mariner since we got her in Miami and now looking very forward to getting Navigator.  From what I have seen so far, the plans for the new Navigator are going to even outdo Mariner.

Looking at mid-May!