From UK - whats the cheapest Refreshment Package price you've paid?

reb_caines

Last week it was £20.54....and today it is £13.43.

I'm wondering if it will get much cheaper. I don't think we have the option that you US guys have of cancelling and rebooking if the price changes.

This is for Ovation next Aug.

Thanks everyone!

We're on Ovation to Alaska 11 nights in May 2019.  I had booked in September  the beverage package for hubby @ £39.50 + 18%= £46.61 which worked out at £512.71 & myself the refreshments @ £20.54 + 18% = £24.43 = £266.61.  It is a lot of money and I deliberated over booking it, but looking up the drinks prices on-board, thought it would be peace of mind and no shock bills at the end of the cruise.  I'm not a big drinker, but totalling up a couple of drinks, coffee, water per day, it soon adds up. Don't forget if you are looking at prices per drink in US$  there is 18% on top of them.

Saw the price reduction especially for the refreshments @ £13.43 don't forget the 18% gratuity on all published prices = £15.85, this is definitely a bargain. The beverage package had also reduced to 37.13 + 18%=£43.81 a saving there of £30.80.  So phoned up RC a couple of hours ago and cancelled both, then re booked both of us the beverage package.

It's about the only thing in the UK that we can cancel and re book!! As i had asked when I originally booked the drinks package in September if it is reduced can I cancel and re book, they said yes.  On the phone to them this afternoon they said if it is reduced again, don't forget I can cancel and re book again.

Mary

• Like 1

I have wondered what people in uk pay. I have been checking and it has gone down from £39.50 to £37.13 obviously have 18% on top of this. There are 3 of us on cruise next June for 9 nights and our daughter is on soda package with internet all in it's not much off a £1000. Seems a lot of money but I am sure it would soon add up doing it as we go? Are there any Black Friday deals I can't see any when I log into rci?

Edited by Dundee12