Trikes on Cozumel--Just back from this

vette96gs1

All I can say is you need to book this trip and you will not regret it.  Just back from our cruise and booked this one off the ship.   They have a great website and communicate well with you.   Met us at the port and drove us to their office and went over everything there.   Was supposed to have one other couple but they never arrived so we had our own private tour of the island.  Had done this tour in Aruba as well so hoped it would be a good.   It sure was.   Took a drive all over the island and along rural roads for the most part without much traffic.   Went up along the coastline stopping at various points for pictures, shopping and lunch.   We then came back and got to open it up a little and go back into town where we drove around and saw more sites.   I won't go into every detail here but you won't regret the sites and views from a trike.  Our two guides were awesome and they made us feel like family.   We ended up having about a 4 1/2 hour tour and it was worth every penny.   If you are going to this port, make sure to book this excursion.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 3:34 PM, Waterluv said:

I would love to book this tour. I would love it even more if they would respond to just 1 of the 5 reservations I have tried to make:classic_unsure::classic_blink: we will be in Cozumel on our upcoming NYE cruise on Celebrity lol

Me too.apparently they don't need the business..it would have been nice to have something different to do in Cozumel.

Yes I was very frustrated but try this I have yahoo email I had my husband send from his gmail and we got response back in like 10 minutes so if by chance you have a yahoo email that might be the issue nothing else makes sense. We are confirmed now I am excited even with the little glitch as long as there are no glitches the day of :-) 

• 5 weeks later...