Diamond Lounge Disaster - A Voyager Class Sob Story

Crism

I just jumped on this thread but haven't found this question asked yet, so here goes... does anyone know for sure if this whole makeover from the D/D+ lounge seating availability on the larger ships will work the way down to the Radiance and Vision classes? Maybe not taking place January 1st but as the experiment goes on which is working in favor of the Company instead of the "Loyal to Royal" customers. (oops..sorry i haven't seen that slogan mentioned in a while):classic_biggrin:

All in all, thanks in advance to those who furnish their replies.

6 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

I just jumped on this thread but haven't found this question asked yet, so here goes... does anyone know for sure if this whole makeover from the D/D+ lounge seating availability on the larger ships will work the way down to the Radiance and Vision classes? Maybe not taking place January 1st but as the experiment goes on which is working in favor of the Company instead of the "Loyal to Royal" customers. (oops..sorry i haven't seen that slogan mentioned in a while):classic_biggrin:

All in all, thanks in advance to those who furnish their replies.

I doubt they will make any significant changes with regard to DL/CL/SL on Vision and Radiance class ships.

One reason it probably would not happen, IMHO, is that the Vision and Radiance class ships don't have a lot of upper suites.  The "Suites Lounge" would end being underutilized.  The larger ships have a lot of them, and many more were added doing redo when the SL/CK and Crown Loft Suites took over the former Viking Crown Lounge on deck 17.  Plus they added more Aqua Theater suites.  

Edited by island lady

• 5 weeks later...