Flight Esse - anyone with problems on HAL site?

CJcruzer

logged on to my late October sailing, and thought I would check out Flight Ease options and prices.

Got error message saying, we cannot process ???  (I forget the exact wording, I should have copied and pasted it here on the thread.

I tried again, but same answer.

I am pretty sure it is less than 330 days out - so I was wondering if anyone else is having problems looking at Flight Ease online.

It could be I am "too close" to the 330 days out and flights are not ready to be posted for my itinerary.

Thanks

3 hours ago, richwmn said:

Are you 330 days out from the end of your cruise. Even if you are just trying to book pre-cruise flights, flight ease requires you to be within 330 days of the end.

I forgot about the return......although it is also close to 330 days out, I may be off a couple days.... will try in January and both start and end dates should be valid.

Thanks for the reminder.

4 hours ago, CJcruzer said:

logged on to my late October sailing, and thought I would check out Flight Ease options and prices.

Got error message saying, we cannot process ???  (I forget the exact wording, I should have copied and pasted it here on the thread.

I tried again, but same answer.

I am pretty sure it is less than 330 days out - so I was wondering if anyone else is having problems looking at Flight Ease online.

It could be I am "too close" to the 330 days out and flights are not ready to be posted for my itinerary.

Thanks

I just used Flight Ease to book our flight for our Rotterdam cruise in Oct 2019.  I tried at the 330 day from the start and got the error message.  I called the HAL and they told me the date flights would open.  I went on the site the day they told me and it worked great.  Was able to get a non-stop from Indianapolis to Paris and choose my seats and got it for 75% less than booking the same flight through Delta.