Emerald contact person for meet and greet

DMRick

Why don't you just send it to anyone in that department and ask them to forward it on if the wrong person. That's what I did. I sent it to Jodi at 

jrudolph@princesscruises.com and Diana at dhall@princesscruises.Com answered immediately 

Edited by Ombud

On 12/14/2018 at 7:37 PM, Desert Cruizers said:

I was put in touch with Lawrence Andrada for our March 12th M&G at landrada@princesscruises.com

Address : 24305 Town Center Drive, Valencia, Ca 91355

That email gets returned, as not valid. Anyone have a better email address? Thank you. 

On 12/14/2018 at 7:37 PM, Desert Cruizers said:

I was put in touch with Lawrence Andrada for our March 12th M&G at landrada@princesscruises.com

Address : 24305 Town Center Drive, Valencia, Ca 91355

31 minutes ago, DMRick said:

That email gets returned, as not valid. Anyone have a better email address? Thank you. 

I have been email Lawrence as well for my January 3 cruise at that address. Double check your spelling - the first letter is a lower case L (as in Lawrence) but also looks like and upper case I (as in Inside).

I copied and pasted so it should have been right. I’ll try it again. Thanks.

edited to add that when I erased the first letter I copied and put in an L it went right through. Thanks. 

Doris

Edited by DMRick

I will try to send him one since i need to update our count for our get together, Oh good glad you got it trough. I rechecked mine against his email to me and I saw no errors . Once I get an email and wish to add to my book I select the add to address on my AOL email screen. 

landrada@princesscruises.com

Great Doris glad you were able to make contact with him. He has referred me to the Customer Relations Manager on the Fiesta Deck once I am on board.  We have a very poor showing on our Hawaii cruise in March. Had the arrangements not already been set up by a previous member who switched sailings, I probably would have tried to set up an information get together for those interested then to use the big lounge. 

Gay