Yukon Info requested

boatsandtrains614

Wow vey excited to make contact. If I may I will send a few question but I will try and make the question really clear.

I will start research and send them next year.

If you will allow me maybe we can email directly but I do understand if do not want to.

cmg0271@gmail.com. We live 20 miles outside in New York City

Wishing you and you family and friend a very healthy New year.

1 hour ago, boatsandtrains614 said:

Wow vey excited to make contact. If I may I will send a few question but I will try and make the question really clear.

I will start research and send them next year.

If you will allow me maybe we can email directly but I do understand if do not want to.

cmg0271@gmail.com. We live 20 miles outside in New York City

Wishing you and you family and friend a very healthy New year.

Cruise Critic policies state NOT to e mail. The benefits of this board are public discussion and presentation of info. Not private.

One minute of your time----

We will be in Whitehorse I believe free all day June 28,2019.   Wonder as someone who lives in Whitehorse what are the high points. Of course the ship lines have tours but do you know of any you might reccommend that are from locals in reasonable small groups that you might reccommend.  We are a married couple whom have taken river and land cruises in Europe and not concerned if it is a little more "real life" then the larger tours. In Euope we get to spend an evening with a local family which we really love. I hope I have not taken up too much of your time.

If you know of a local travel agency that might help let me know....I owe you for sure.

My time is up.

June 28th is the perfect time to visit! That is the day that the Adaka Cultural Festival starts. The Adäka Cultural Festival, whose name means ‘coming into the light’ in the Southern Tutchone language, shines a light on the arts and culture of Yukon First Nations. The schedule for 2019 isn’t out yet but you can see the 2018 program on their website (adakafestival dot  ca) Its all about First Nations food, singers, dancers, workshops, carvers, tanning hides, making moccasins etc.

My favourite thing to do would be a guided day trip on one of the rivers. Up North Adventures does several, depending on your experience.

if you want a more personalized experience, I would get a hold of the Tourism Industry Association Of Yukon at info@tiayukon.com to see what other things might be on offer in 2019.  

Let me know now how things work out or if I can provide any more info.

I won’t actually be home at that time as I will be on a HAW Inside Passage cruise myself!

9 hours ago, MsYukon said:

June 28th is the perfect time to visit! That is the day that the Adaka Cultural Festival starts. The Adäka Cultural Festival, whose name means ‘coming into the light’ in the Southern Tutchone language, shines a light on the arts and culture of Yukon First Nations. The schedule for 2019 isn’t out yet but you can see the 2018 program on their website (adakafestival dot  ca) Its all about First Nations food, singers, dancers, workshops, carvers, tanning hides, making moccasins etc.

My favourite thing to do would be a guided day trip on one of the rivers. Up North Adventures does several, depending on your experience.

if you want a more personalized experience, I would get a hold of the Tourism Industry Association Of Yukon at info@tiayukon.com to see what other things might be on offer in 2019.  

Let me know now how things work out or if I can provide any more info.

I won’t actually be home at that time as I will be on a HAW Inside Passage cruise myself!

NEVER TO BUSY TO SAY A THANK YOU> THIS WILL REALLY HELP>

• Like 1