Special Delivery at Cape Liberty (Bayonne)

K12Guy

I hate to bring this up, but I did a search and couldn't find the answer, although I know I've seen similar threads.

We sail in September on Summit from Bayonne. Does anyone know if the 'Special Delivery' embarkation program is offered there?

Thanks!

Yes, it is definitely offered in Bayonne.  The Special Delivery area is set up in Zone 6 so make sure your driver drops you off there.  You will see the sign for Special Delivery.  Zone 6 is right in front of the door to enter the terminal.  Every time we used this in Bayonne our luggage was in our suite at the time the rooms were ready (around 1 pm or so).  

Edited by jcpc

13 hours ago, jcpc said:

Yes, it is definitely offered in Bayonne.  The Special Delivery area is set up in Zone 6 so make sure your driver drops you off there.  You will see the sign for Special Delivery.  Zone 6 is right in front of the door to enter the terminal.  Every time we used this in Bayonne our luggage was in our suite at the time the rooms were ready (around 1 pm or so).  

Great. Thanks for your reply. We've used it a couple times and it's been on the 'down low' since we typically don't board until after the wandering mass has arrived. It's a great perk and very much appreciated.

It is a dedicated drop off point for luggage for occupants of the Penthouse and Royal suites only.    The luggage has expedited delivery to your suite.

Edited by jcpc