Eagle Beach or Palm Beach

pna

Went to Palm Beach last time we were in Aruba.   While there were nice chairs to rent and Palm Pier for drinks, we didn't enjoy wall to wall people.  Should we go for Eagle Beach this year?   Taxi or Bus?   Where to get off?

I've been searching through so many posts to get more detailed information on Eagle vs Palm beach.  We'll be there this March for 1 day (traveling on cruise) and have narrowed down our beach day to one of these two.  Can anyone tell me how easy it is to rent beach chairs and an umbrella as well as to have access to public facilities (bathroom) nearby?  I'm afraid if we go to Palm, it's just long strips of one mega hotel after another which would not be accessible to us; and I'm afraid Eagle beach won't be as built up and we might not have access to anything there either.  If there are rental huts and facilities along these beaches, can someone tell me where along the beach we might find them, or even better a name of the place or even street address.  Thanks!!

Eagle and Palm beaches are on the same stretch of sand just Eagle is a little closer to port.  It is difficult to get palapa (beach huts) especially in high season as they are reserved for hotel guests.  On Eagle you could stop at La Cabana for chair rental.  They will have facilities.  At Palm you may want to try Moomba (between HI and Marriott). More action and more people. That have bar/restaurant and use of rest rooms.  Just depends on how active you’d like to be   Can’t go wrong either place