Havana Interior for 4?

mrobertson1800

We are booked on the Horizon in March in a balcony cabin, but noticed that a Havana Interior opened up.  Looking at the layout, it seems like it would be extremely crowded for 4 (2 adults 2 teens).  Has anyone stayed in a Havana Interior with 2 pullmans?

Edited by mrobertson1800
typo

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like cabin 5221 is the only one on Horizin with 2 uppers if I’m not mistaken?

I have not stayed in that one, but I have stayed with 2 of us in 5230 on Horizon and on Vista and they are the same size (185 sq ft) but without the uppers. It is close quarters with just 2 people and all your stuff.  For just sleeping it would probably be fine, but I can’t imagine trying to move around or get ready for dinner, or even store everyone’s clothes and luggage. 

On the other hand, if you currently have a balcony elsewhere on the ship the cramped quarters might be worth it to use the Havana area.  Maybe pack light, make use of the gym showers to lessen the traffic jam getting ready. For me, the proximity and comfort of the Havana pool deck makes it easy to stay out of the room most of the day and just dart back in when we need something.  Just depends on your own personal priorities. 

Less storage than other ships but otherwise, if you can do 4 in another regular interior, you can do the Havana.  Just pack very light.   I'd do that in a heartbeat.   When I got tired of the other 3, I just head out to my very large balcony, pool and hot tubs.

• Like 1

We have 5222 booked for 3, in June but since we are a party of 5 planning on only sleeping 2 in the inside and 3 in the balcony but there was not any balcony's available that slept more than 2 and our whole family needs to be in the Havana to really enjoy and use it. There are you tube videos of these cabins and its very tight. There is also 1 less closet so plan on living out of your suitcase, under the bed.

Do able? yes, comfortable? not really, worth it to be in the Havana? yes.