Vista Questions

NewKansasKruiser

Can anyone tell me if there is any free "flavored" water  (like Royal Caribbean has) on the Vista?  I know there is water and lemonade free at the drinks spots, but can't remember if there is also a flavored water?  I recently gave up pop so I will be relying on the free drinks and lemonade is a little too sweet/sugary to drink a lot of. 

Also I have read that the Havana Retreat is open to everyone after 7 PM.  Can anyone confirm that?   

We are trying a different area of the ship and have a balcony on deck 2 forward.  Anyone stayed near it and have opinions?  Rough sailing?   I have also read that elevators have more of a wait on the Vista and am wondering if that will be a problem being that low?

Matt Mitcham is our CD.  Anyone had him?  Our favorite of all time is The Flying Scotsman Chris so hoping Matt is as much fun as him! 

Any other tips or things we should know?  Thanks so much!

there is flavored "juice" in the buffet beverage sections, and I think lemonade later in the day for lunch and dinner.  The mango/orange? was delicious.

Matt was wonderful.  It is hard to imagine anyone better than he is.

Yes anyone (over 12?) can use the Havana area after 7 pm.  I believe the age restrictions are still in place.  It was not crowded that I saw at night.  We had a Havana cabin and loved having this area with very few people in it.  I definitely plan to book a Havana cabin next time I am on this class ship.