Printing papers after doing check in

betmust

Thank you

Is there a boarding pass contained in the e docs?

This is my first NCL cruise. On my last Royal Caribbean cruise, my travel agent printed out all my e docs then there was a couple pages I printed when i did on line check in. It was about my account being set up.

Thanks for your help

Yes, the first couple of pages of your eDocs will be your boarding pass(es). You only need to print those pages, not the full document, if you want to save some paper and ink. When you open up your eDocs, you will see a link on there to your luggage tags, which are a separate file. Just print as many luggage tags as you need for however many bags you plan to bring.

You only should print out the first page of your eDocs which is your boarding pass. That will speed your entry to the port. It is good for everyone on the reservation.

At the port, your “boarding pass” will be used to issue your room keys which are your true “boarding passes”. Once you check in at the port, you won’t need the paper any more n

The rest of the package is informational and has all of your reservations. 

3 hours ago, betmust said:

I have just finished filling out my online check in. First cruise with NCL.  What do i have to print out to bring with me to my cruise.  My travel agent will print and give me my cruise documents.

Thanks for the help

Having your cruise docs printed ahead of time does save time at check-in.  And, for some reason NCL has hidden the icon for printing your luggage tags.  On the first page of your edocs, look under the heading "At the Pier" and find the picture of a suitcase (toward the right of the page).  Click that and you can print your luggage tags - I also suggest using a color printer if you have access to one.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by TrpngBilly
Mistaken video uploaded