Protein Shakes / Smoothies on Equinox

Capt. Johnny

We will be embarking on the Celebrity Equinox in mid March.  We have the premium drink package, and will be in an Aqua Suite, so will be eating at Blu as well.

Does anyone know if their are protein shakes or smoothies available on board the ship?

Are they covered under the premium drink package??

Thanks a million, don't really want to bring my own shaker and protein powder on board if I can help it.

Johnny

There are protein smoothies at the Spa Café but at a cost. They are not a beverage that is covered on the package.  Blu has smoothies on the breakfast menu but they are not 'protein'.. Seems to be how they use over ripe bananas which I hate

Edited by gold1953

47 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

There are protein smoothies at the Spa Café but at a cost. They are not a beverage that is covered on the package.  Blu has smoothies on the breakfast menu but they are not 'protein'.. Seems to be how they use over ripe bananas which I hate

Not a banana smoothie fan either, but glad to see they will be there in the Spa Cafe!

Thank you

5 hours ago, Capt. Johnny said:

Not a banana smoothie fan either, but glad to see they will be there in the Spa Cafe!

Thank you

The smoothies at the Spa cafe used to be covered by the premium alcohol drink package, but are not anymore.  They are still included in the premium non-alcoholic package.  We like the smoothies in Blu, especially the blueberry smoothies.

They were covered in the Premium Drink package in November.  There is a long wait for the smoothie and are served at room temperature.   I tried a couple of types but I couldn’t get over the warm temperature of the smoothie.   We have had the mango and berry smoothie in Blu and there were no bananas in them.   We always had the real dairy smoothies so I don’t know if the mix is different for almond or soy.

13 minutes ago, Covepointcruiser said:

They were covered in the Premium Drink package in November.  There is a long wait for the smoothie and are served at room temperature.   I tried a couple of types but I couldn’t get over the warm temperature of the smoothie.   We have had the mango and berry smoothie in Blu and there were no bananas in them.   We always had the real dairy smoothies so I don’t know if the mix is different for almond or soy.

Celebrity's website only lists smoothies as included under the premium non-alcohol package.   I hope they are still included on the premium alcohol package, but they are not listed there.  Service was also very slow for us the last time we ordered them at the Spa cafe.

Edited by cruiserchuck

2 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

Celebrity's website only lists smoothies as included under the premium non-alcohol package.   I hope they are still included on the premium alcohol package, but they are not listed there.  Service was also very slow for us the last time we ordered them at the Spa cafe.

They were covered on the Premium alcohol package two weeks ago.   And yes, service is still slow.