Harmony room suggestions ?

Hi everyone, I am hoping you may have a suggestion on room selection.   We have a family of 5, 2 adults with kids age 15,13,and 10, we are looking at the Harmony in July.  Last year we sailed on the Oasis and had two Balcony rooms next to each other on deck 6 and had the wall moved on the balcony since the rooms were not adjoining. 

I am wondering if there are other rooms I am missing that would comfortably fit us all without completely breaking the bank.  It seems having that fifth person always thrown things off when looking at rooms.

Like I said if anyone has ideas or other experiences with five we would sure appreciate it.  If not, we will probably just do the same thing as last year.   

Thanks Again !!

You will not want 5 in one cabin, unless you book a large suite...the cabins are just too tight.  You could do either next door to each other, or across the hall from each other.  Have the deck plans right in front of you when booking.

We just got off Harmony and were in Cabin 9177. It's the first Central Park View cabin, which makes it bigger than a standard interior, but it connects to an Interior (9175), which would be less expensive. 9575/9577 would be the same setup. All of those show Sofa Beds except 9177.

Thank you all very much for the ideas they were all appreciated.   Ended up getting two balcony rooms on Deck 6 just like our previous trip last year on Oasis.   In fact they are the exact same room numbers 6666 and 6664.  I have to say they are very easy to remember and are so close to everything.

Not to change the topic but any big differences in the two ships aside from the water slides and having the option for wristbands?  The layout looks pretty identical. 

Thanks again for all the ideas !!!

5 minutes ago, DFW CRUISERS said:

Thank you all very much for the ideas they were all appreciated.   Ended up getting two balcony rooms on Deck 6 just like our previous trip last year on Oasis.   In fact they are the exact same room numbers 6666 and 6664.  I have to say they are very easy to remember and are so close to everything.

Not to change the topic but any big differences in the two ships aside from the water slides and having the option for wristbands?  The layout looks pretty identical. 

Thanks again for all the ideas !!!

The room decor is quite different on Harmony.  Jamies Italian replaces Giovanni’s.  Wonderland is added.  No pool in the Solarium.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:59 AM, stevea36 said:

There are Family Cabins but they are not available thru the website.   You need to call a TA or RCI directly to book them.

Steve

Not quite true....The family cabins will occasionally be available online. We have booked them twice on Radiance (8500) and just two days ago booked the VP (1804) on Freedom.

We have yet to cruise with our sons in the same stateroom as us..among our favorite  configurations is parents in a balcony and kids across the hall in a boardwalk balcony, the further aft the better to get a great ocean view and viewing events in the aqua theater 

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Not quite true....The family cabins will occasionally be available online. We have booked them twice on Radiance (8500) and just two days ago booked the VP (1804) on Freedom.

He could have been referring to the fact that the OP has a party of 5 and you do need to call Roysl to book a party if 5 in one room.