PROBLEM WITH ZONE NUMBER

Cruisegirl6

11 hours ago, Rosefloater said:

If you mean going up to the lifeboats after the instructions, nobody did that back in December. After the instructions, the special needs people were allowed to leave first, then about 5 minutes later, everyone else could leave the muster station.

Ours was held on the Lido Deck so we were allowed to sit on the side on the Inspiration. Not in the line. I don't know if it matters but we had JS. 

Edited by BigCruze

On 1/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, Cruisegirl6 said:

I remember on the Fascination a few years back, I had double surgeries right before and they didn't have any special needs muster station for me, in fact, they made me stand and it was one of the longest muster drills I ever participated in.  

My boarding pass says muster station B for my father in law and my daughter/boyfriend and us are C. ugh?

I would notify Carnival now of the problem and they should rectify it for you. Have a great family cruise!

Pat

50 minutes ago, quickrate said:

I would notify Carnival now of the problem and they should rectify it for you. Have a great family cruise!

Pat

They can't recifty it unless the OP changes cabins or uses the special needs muster.  Pax are assigned to specific muster stations based on cabin locations.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 9:35 PM, Elaine5715 said:

They can't recifty it unless the OP changes cabins or uses the special needs muster.  Pax are assigned to specific muster stations based on cabin locations.  

Thank you for clarifying, I was referring to special needs muster.

Pat