RCCL Anthem of the Seas Main Dining Room

Does anyone know if you are allowed to choose your main dining room prior to your cruise on Anthem of the Seas? I noticed there are 4 different dining rooms which have different themes and different menus (Chic, Grande, Silk and American Icon Grill). Can we switch dining rooms every night?

If you are on traditional dining, you will be assigned a table in either chic or grande for the entire sailing.  If you are on my time dining, you will be assigned a table in either American Icon or Silk, depending on what is available at the time you are dining each day.  I would imagine you could request one over the other, but you may have to wait.

6 hours ago, TennisCruiser62 said:

Does anyone know if you are allowed to choose your main dining room prior to your cruise on Anthem of the Seas? I noticed there are 4 different dining rooms which have different themes and different menus (Chic, Grande, Silk and American Icon Grill). Can we switch dining rooms every night?

You are describing Dynamic Dining which lasted about 6 months.   Anthem now has the standard dining and MTD, using 2 of the dining rooms for standard, fixed and 2 of them for MTD.

9 hours ago, MagicMike said:

If you are on traditional dining, you will be assigned a table in either chic or grande for the entire sailing.  If you are on my time dining, you will be assigned a table in either American Icon or Silk, depending on what is available at the time you are dining each day.  I would imagine you could request one over the other, but you may have to wait.

We requested to switch back and forth with MTD. The hostess was concerned that we would not get the same waiters. It did not matter to us.