FTTF

hazeleyez3

If you know for sure you want it, purchase it when you see it. I didn't for one of our cruises I booked and when I went in later, it sold out. I checked every other day and it never became available. However, when we booked our last min NYE cruise, it wasn't available at the time, but they did release more as it got closer, so keep checking. We try not to sail without it now.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 11:58 AM, hazeleyez3 said:

It's been quite awhile since I cruised Carnival, but booked a short one on the Imagination next year.  I know that the FTTF feature will not be available this far out, but I was wondering when it will become an option.  90 days before the cruise?

I booked a year out and could never find FTTF availability until about two weeks ago. I’m 10 ish days from sailing now.  I must have gotten only one because I snatch it up and no more were available.  I would check often if it’s important to you 

On 2/1/2019 at 11:58 AM, hazeleyez3 said:

It's been quite awhile since I cruised Carnival, but booked a short one on the Imagination next year.  I know that the FTTF feature will not be available this far out, but I was wondering when it will become an option.  90 days before the cruise?

Have you looked through the list of excursions available for your cruise?  I think that's where I've seen it listed.