Dive In taco bar on Nieuw Amsterdam?

Cafabi

9 hours ago, Cafabi said:

We cruised on Veendam last summer and I loved the taco bar next to the Dive In. We are now booked on the Nieuw Amsterdam, but I haven't seen a similar taco bar in any of the photos. Does the NA have one? 

Tacos and nachos are available in the Lido Market next to the Pasta Station on the Nieuw Amsterdam throughout the day:

image.png.0af54430ce740201503e3c4fb21e6dfa.png

image.png.6d6a0ae59c04e18d472e0cad13be9c4c.png

Wow, thanks for the pics! This looks like similar fare to that on the Veendam. I made an entire lunch from it one day. But I will confess that I am looking for guacamole (I am from Austin and will have withdrawal symptoms w/o it :classic_blush:). Also, I had a daily habit of getting cheese fries from Dive In and adding shredded cheese from the taco bar. When I booked this cruise, that was one of the first things that came to mind. What is wrong with me? I am sure that finding shredded cheddar will be no problem. And we're sailing out of CA to the Mexican Riviera so I will find my guac some way, somehow--although it may be shoreside.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cafabi said:

Wow, thanks for the pics! This looks like similar fare to that on the Veendam. I made an entire lunch from it one day. But I will confess that I am looking for guacamole (I am from Austin and will have withdrawal symptoms w/o it :classic_blush:). Also, I had a daily habit of getting cheese fries from Dive In and adding shredded cheese from the taco bar. When I booked this cruise, that was one of the first things that came to mind. What is wrong with me? I am sure that finding shredded cheddar will be no problem. And we're sailing out of CA to the Mexican Riviera so I will find my guac some way, somehow--although it may be shoreside.

There was guacamole on the line but not in my photographs.  Also, if there is green chili soup on the menu, it is nothing like we are used to here in the southwest.

12 hours ago, Crew News said:

Tacos and nachos are available in the Lido Market next to the Pasta Station on the Nieuw Amsterdam throughout the day:

1 hour ago, Crew News said:

There was guacamole on the line but not in my photographs.  

Thanks, Roger! I LOVE guacamole with my Dive-In fries! 😋