Late Dining

torilyn

Hello

We're leaving for a cruise on the 18th. We are scheduled for late dining. Is there anyway to change this to any time dining when we get on the ship. I've been on cruises years ago and I remember  going to the dining room at a certain time to see the maître d' and change times. Is that still the same? 

thanks!

Just now, PhillyFan33579 said:

Usually on embarkation day Fun Times will  list the time and location where you can talk to the matre’ d about requesting a dining assignment change.  

Or get the HUB app before you sail and log in to it when you board and it will have the times on there as well (it's free to use, only a charge if you want the chat feature)

6 minutes ago, torilyn said:

Hello

We're leaving for a cruise on the 18th. We are scheduled for late dining. Is there anyway to change this to any time dining when we get on the ship. I've been on cruises years ago and I remember  going to the dining room at a certain time to see the maître d' and change times. Is that still the same? 

thanks!

You can do so when you embark or you can even ask your agent (if you have one) to request the change.