Is wonderland a bad value when seating with 4 vs 2?

mcatmcat

Hi 

I've seen some videos online of Wonderland and I noticed the waiter always brings 3-4 plates where there are only 2 people in the table but when there are 4 people they usually bring the same amount of plates 3-4 every time the food is ready. Can I ask for more entrees to try or is it limited to what they bring 

Thank you 

Edited by mcatmcat

We were a party of 6 and we did not go away hungry. They will bring more. They ask what you like but just ended up bringing us pretty much everything on the menu.

Trying it again in May, just 2 of us, and interested to see what they bring us.  

Has anyone had any success with requesting vegetarian meals specially while dining here? Asking since the menu doesn’t list vegetarian options for each course and am looking at booking it but don’t want to waste my money if there aren’t enough options for everyone. Thanks:)

We did not go hungry. They brought out all the starters on the menu. Now I like interesting food but I found Wonderland to be only alright. It was like they almost got it right, but there was a dimension missing. The entree was good and so was the dessert. I found it to be enough but I did sneak into Windjammers for a midnight snack.

I am sure you will be fine, and they will bring out enough food for the table. I have never had anyone say no to requesting more food [emoji16]

What they brought us for 2 people was plenty for 4 people and that was with them not serving us one of the entrees (upon request). Almost all of the appetizer types are served per person anyway, so it's not like you'll be fighting over them.