More BOGO dining questions

smilz

BOGO is meant for nights 1 and 2.  It is rare that someone posts that they were able to get a different night.

if you board early it’s ususlly not a problem changing your assigned restaurant (done ships don’t even bother to assign restaurants)

yes you can cancel on board.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

BOGO is meant for nights 1 and 2.  It is rare that someone posts that they were able to get a different night.

if you board early it’s ususlly not a problem changing your assigned restaurant (done ships don’t even bother to assign restaurants)

yes you can cancel on board.

I paid for the FNDR on Independence on the cruise planner and used the D+ BOGO on different night's.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They weren’t asking about the D+ BOGO

Just clarifying that the D+ BOGO does not have to be night 1 or 2 if anyone is interested.

If FNDR not available I will book the restaurant we want and time we want on the cruise planner.

We usually do speciality restaurant's especially Giovanni's most nights and I usually can negotiate additional discounts with the restaurant manager.

Looking at our cruise planner for Symphony cruise in September. BOGO is $52.99pp  Is this a good price or will it likely go down?  Our 2 choices would be Wonderland and 150 Central Park-are those 2 usually available with BOGO?  If we can't get out restaurant choices and times can we then cancel onboard?

1 hour ago, blueridgemama said:

Looking at our cruise planner for Symphony cruise in September. BOGO is $52.99pp  Is this a good price or will it likely go down?  Our 2 choices would be Wonderland and 150 Central Park-are those 2 usually available with BOGO?  If we can't get out restaurant choices and times can we then cancel onboard?

Price trends are unpredictable. You can cancel onboard for credit to your onboard account.

We had the BOGO on Symphony and it was $48.00 pp on sale. Used it for Wonderland and 150 CP. First reservation was for night three at Wonderland. . Only exclusions were Chef's Table and Izumi Grill. On Symphony we were told they no longer make  pre reservations even though you pick a time in the cruise planner.  As soon as you board go to any specialty restaurant to make your reservations. You can make reservations at the kiosk in the promenade but there was a long line.  We had made a full price reservation at Wonderland for a special night, once onboard we used the BOGO for that night and received a fully refundable OBC.   To the OP. Your DH can get the Tenderloin for 2 prepared at the table just for himself at 150 CP if your ship has it. 

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:00 PM, grapau27 said:

I paid for the FNDR on Independence on the cruise planner and used the D+ BOGO on different night's.

I'm on the IOS in a couple weeks.  Was the price for D+ BOGO different purchased onboard from online?  

8 hours ago, trucruising said:

I'm on the IOS in a couple weeks.  Was the price for D+ BOGO different purchased onboard from online?  

The BOGO online if available is for anyone for the first 2 nights.

The D+ BOGO is for D+ only which we booked onboard  and we used it night 2 and night 4 where we only paid for 1 meal each night.

I got an online deal for FNDR and 30% off for booking our last night in Giovanni's.

Night 3 I negotiated a 30% discount for Giovanni's on board.

If you prefer speciality dining there are usually good 3 and 5 night deals online which you pay for pre cruise.

Edited by grapau27

• 2 weeks later...