Is anyone out there “chomping at the bit” to do the Bon Voyage threads for 3 weeks?

kazu

Hi everyone,

There will be a gap in mid April to early May when Roy (rafinmd) and I are both cruising.

Kathi (scrapnana) will cover if necessary but she already has the Sail a Way threads which take time (I know 😉 ).

I appreciate her kind offer but thought I would ask before I accept it in case someone wants / is willing or even anxious to do it.

Just a note that for anyone doing the BV threads, it is VERY important that Sans Serif not be used as it is hard to read on IPads, phones, etc.

Thanks kindly 🙂 

Just post if interested or drop me an email.  (Just click where it says “email me” in my signature.  

6 hours ago, Andi Land said:

Did you get a volunteer? I’ll give it a shot if needed. 

Thanks Andi.  If you want to drop me an email, we can discuss.  Just click where it says email me in my signature or email me at catjack (at) nbnet (dot) nb (dot) ca

6 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

I still don't mind doing it if you need me.

You are a gem ❤️ Thanks.  I’d like to save you the work if I can.  I’ll take you up on the offer if I have to 😉   

4 hours ago, kazu said:

Thanks Andi.  If you want to drop me an email, we can discuss.  Just click where it says email me in my signature or email me at catjack (at) nbnet (dot) nb (dot) ca

You are a gem ❤️ Thanks.  I’d like to save you the work if I can.  I’ll take you up on the offer if I have to 😉   

Email sent

I know this is a little off topic, but I'd like to thank you for doing this.  It gave me quite a thrill when the cruise drew close and I saw the bon voyage with my name in it!  Thanks for all your dedication to making our cruises special.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WScruiser said:

I know this is a little off topic, but I'd like to thank you for doing this.  It gave me quite a thrill when the cruise drew close and I saw the bon voyage with my name in it!  Thanks for all your dedication to making our cruises special.

How nice of you to say that 🙂. thank you.