Dubai India Cruise - Sea Conditions?

koolforkatz

Am considering booking a Dubai India cruise terminating in Singapore and was hoping someone who has been on one can give me an idea of what the sea conditions were like? Rough, calm, etc. I'm looking at cabin choices and have my eye on a forward cabin but if the seas are rough or there's lots of swells, that might not be the best choice.

Thanks in advance :)

We did the cruise B2B from Singapore to Rome in April.   Seas were smooth as glass until we got past Athens then small swells.  Honestly you didn't feel like we were even on a ship.   Of course one can never predict what sea conditions might be.

You will really enjoy the cruise.   India is an amazing country and so much to see and learn.    We took a side trip to the Taj and was truly the best excursion we have ever taken.   We did it on our own for about 1/2 the cost of Celebrity.

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

You will really enjoy the cruise.   India is an amazing country and so much to see and learn.    We took a side trip to the Taj and was truly the best excursion we have ever taken.   We did it on our own for about 1/2 the cost of Celebrity.

Glad to hear that; India has been on my bucket list for years. Our plan is to go there and tour the Golden Triangle before embarking in Dubai. 

On a side note - you recommended a restaurant in Buenos Aires on here a while ago. My husband and I went to it twice. It was fabulous!

18 minutes ago, koolforkatz said:

Glad to hear that; India has been on my bucket list for years. Our plan is to go there and tour the Golden Triangle before embarking in Dubai. 

On a side note - you recommended a restaurant in Buenos Aires on here a while ago. My husband and I went to it twice. It was fabulous!

Happy to hear you enjoyed the restaurant.   Our only regret was we only found it on our last night in BA.   We would have definitely gone more than once.   It was also only a block from our AirBnB.

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

We did the cruise B2B from Singapore to Rome in April.   Seas were smooth as glass until we got past Athens then small swells.  Honestly you didn't feel like we were even on a ship.   Of course one can never predict what sea conditions might be.

We also did the B2B from Singapore to Rome in April 2018 on the Constellation.  We also found the seas to be the smoothest we have ever encountered.  You really didn't know you were moving.  It was one of the best cruises we have ever been on.