Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Can anyone tell me what this is? I found it in my room.

bceb48158a75321e7b947e07550753c6.jpg

I'm not sure what it is...  but I know what it looks like..! However, I notice you strategically cropped the picture, not to show the whole thing, or anything extra... >.<

Edited by zabnee
  • Haha 1

I have some stateroom first impressions on my Lido inside room. The tv is a nice upgrade. The camera resolution is awesome on the camera channel. There’s a door I’m afraid to open. I think it may be an adjoining room situation but that room doesn’t adjoin on other classes. The desk is smaller. There’s only one drawer on the desk. There are only two closets. The bathroom door is heavy but I can open it halfway and it’ll stay open. Hat hooks are on the inside of the bathroom door and I wonder if it affects over the door shoe organizing people.

21 minutes ago, zabnee said:

I'm not sure what it is...  but I know what it looks like..! However, I notice you strategically cropped the picture, not to show the whole thing, or anything extra... >.<

If I showed the whole thing it would be a less fun game.

199FAD11-493C-4E16-98CA-5F46FAEF14B9.jpeg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

If I showed the whole thing it would be a less fun game.

199FAD11-493C-4E16-98CA-5F46FAEF14B9.jpeg

Everything is fun with you, SG!  Even having to leave the ship when the fun hasn't even started!  I'd rather have the room steward upset than Hairy Porter.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pamici said:

You did the right thing - to hell with 'em

Oh it turns out she isn’t my steward. I have a male steward...may be an assistant. But I asked her if I could put my bag in the closet. She said “keep it on the bed. We aren’t finished with closets yet and don’t want you to complain.”

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

I try to get into the muster last or close to last. I once got sandwiched between a couple of rotund strangers and ever since then I try to get in when those seats are full so I can hit the bar seats in the back. In this case they were filling some aisle singles so I was good.

75BF7084-1BA5-4B60-81D0-8F86BBFA7B87.jpeg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I try to get into the muster last or close to last. I once got sandwiched between a couple of rotund strangers and ever since then I try to get in when those seats are full so I can hit the bar seats in the back. In this case they were filling some aisle singles so I was good.

Liquid Lounge upper?