Cruise Critic Community
Saint Greg

Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

I lived in west Texas for a few years...not far from the Mexico border. This is the beer we drank back then. And if I recall correctly modelo was the cheap dollar beer in the Mexico bars at the time. Now you can’t find Carta Blanca anywhere  it seems.

07575fb48cf863982d4c0f92b5376f4b.jpg

33 minutes ago, mvaughn11 said:

Our favorite is the beef fajitas. Tacos al Carbon. Too.

I just had beef fajitas Thursday night. I don’t know what it is but I’ve been craving Mexican food all week. This is my 4th Mexican meal in a week.

It's because yesterday was Margarita day.  turned the whole week Mexican for you, I think!

Saint Greg, you were "missing in action" on my NCL Breakaway Live last week... I'm now in post cruise depression "recovery mode"... Hope you have an awesome cruise!...

45 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Saint Greg, you were "missing in action" on my NCL Breakaway Live last week... I'm now in post cruise depression "recovery mode"... Hope you have an awesome cruise!...

Dang! I didn’t even know you were cruising. I’ll have to check it out when I get back.

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Dang! I didn’t even know you were cruising. I’ll have to check it out when I get back.

Just breaking your b@!!s... Have fun on the Cozumel Bar Hop, I've done that about 4 or 5 times... Now, I just hire a driver to take me on a "private" bar hop to the places of my choice... Have a great cruise!...

52 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Post cruise depression sucks. Going on week two now. Only remedy is cruise trip reports with lots of pictures and focusing on that next cruise. 😀

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

22 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Just breaking your b@!!s... Have fun on the Cozumel Bar Hop, I've done that about 4 or 5 times... Now, I just hire a driver to take me on a "private" bar hop to the places of my choice... Have a great cruise!...

No. I’m glad you let me know. I don’t spend much time on the NCL board...only for your bliss review actually.

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

e4d99ade6c10398281d254e77db218db.jpg

That's cool.  do you actually get to go inside there? 

2 minutes ago, zabnee said:

Yes. I started to...and opted not to when I peeked inside. It’s pretty tight quarters.

tbey have a lot simulators and things. 

Edited by Saint Greg

I’m in line for the mission control tour and an amber alert came out. Ever hear a couple hundred amber alerts go off at once?

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m in line for the mission control tour and an amber alert came out. Ever hear a couple hundred amber alerts go off at once?

Yes, actually..  yes I have.  I work in a call centre and although phones aren't supposed to be out at our desks, many go off.