Radisson at the Port breakfast buffet price??

Frenchsnowhite

14 minutes ago, Frenchsnowhite said:

We will be staying at the Radisson for the first time and did not choose a package with breakfast included.

Can someone tell me the price for adult for the breakfast buffet please?  

Thanks!!

I cant remember exactly but it’s pretty pricey...and not that good.  If we don’t have breakfast already included in our package we walk next door to Zachary’s Family restaurant and have a much cheaper made to order breakfast.

We will be at the Radisson once again in less than two weeks....😁😁

Just now, Frenchsnowhite said:

Ok great thanks!!! We are leaving on the Carnival Sunshine on March 3rd!!!

That’s when we’ll be there!!  Leaving on the Oasis...March 3rd!!

We love sailing from Canaveral....have done it now 25+ times😳.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

1 hour ago, Frenchsnowhite said:

We will be staying at the Radisson for the first time and did not choose a package with breakfast included.

Can someone tell me the price for adult for the breakfast buffet please?  

Thanks!!

Just saw a recent post on the Trip Advisor board that said the breakfast buffet at the Radisson was $16.50 per person!!!!   

And trust me...it is NOT worth half that...in my opinion.

Ouch!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

Also, just a quick walk down the street to the Southern Charm cafe...  

On 2/17/2019 at 3:14 PM, Capt_BJ said:

I was gonna say Zac's as well ......  your typical Greek / American diner ... been around for a  long time ... safe reliable nothing too fancy ... kid friendly.  WAY better than any hotel buffet espcly one you must pay for

http://www.zacharysrestaurant.com/

Kind of OT, but I couldn't find the thread...

Your pick for best Cubano sandwich between Port Canaveral and Melbourne???   

having lived in both the Tampa area and Miami for a number of years I'm a big fan of the Cuban sandwich .... not an expert ... a fan!

Grills at the port has a Cuban on the menu and it isn't bad, I have it there quite routinely (as recent as last week) - they also have a version that adds shrimp and is listed as spicy but as a purest I've not tried that one.

The most authentic I've found a a small hole in the wall down in Melbourne called "The Cuban Sandwich" ....   101 S Babcock St, Melbourne,  it is a Miami mom and pop that seems to have been lifted whole from a corner in Miami and dropped in Melbourne!  Only open for lunch 10 - 4 , mon - fri ... no website.  Only a few tables, some picnic tables outside and usually a line out the door.

and there's a very authentic Cuban place smack in the middle of downtown Cocoa Beach ... http://robertoslittlehavana.com/ ... I've not had a sandwich here but have had full dinner and it is authentic Cuban food IMO.  Not fancy but open for breakfast lunch and dinner open 7 to 9 but closed 3 to 5 ...... (web page is not so good, full menu is on their FB page)

No photo description available.

6 hours ago, Capt_BJ said:

having lived in both the Tampa area and Miami for a number of years I'm a big fan of the Cuban sandwich .... not an expert ... a fan!

Grills at the port has a Cuban on the menu and it isn't bad, I have it there quite routinely (as recent as last week) - they also have a version that adds shrimp and is listed as spicy but as a purest I've not tried that one.

The most authentic I've found a a small hole in the wall down in Melbourne called "The Cuban Sandwich" ....   101 S Babcock St, Melbourne,  it is a Miami mom and pop that seems to have been lifted whole from a corner in Miami and dropped in Melbourne!  Only open for lunch 10 - 4 , mon - fri ... no website.  Only a few tables, some picnic tables outside and usually a line out the door.

and there's a very authentic Cuban place smack in the middle of downtown Cocoa Beach ... http://robertoslittlehavana.com/ ... I've not had a sandwich here but have had full dinner and it is authentic Cuban food IMO.  Not fancy but open for breakfast lunch and dinner open 7 to 9 but closed 3 to 5 ...... (web page is not so good, full menu is on their FB page)

No photo description available.

Thanks!  I'm coming back to CB to spend some time at a friend's beach cottage.  Trying to line up some different food options!   Roberto's is actually just a couple of blocks from her place.  Look at Coastal Market in CB for their daily specials - they had what they called "The Havana" - a really nice and filling riff on a Cubano.  And, I've got the Cuban restaurant on my radar.   I might even venture South of the city line into Melbourne...

Edited by slidergirl