A few pictures of Mariner

15 minutes ago, ibonexheadi said:

oh cool, they let you go to the front of the ship while you leave?

The Radiance, Voyager & Freedom class ships have the helipad up front that you are allowed to access from the exterior promenade. 

Just now, Mikew0805 said:

The Radiance, Voyager & Freedom class ships have the helipad up front that you are allowed to access from the exterior promenade. 

well ill be on oasis unfortunately then. although i did hear something them letting people upfront on that ship for the suite guests or something. 

1 minute ago, ibonexheadi said:

well ill be on oasis unfortunately then. although i did hear something them letting people upfront on that ship for the suite guests or something. 

You know... to be honest, I never tried on the Oasis or Harmony. In fact on both ships I never made it to the outdoor promenade, so I guess I really wouldn't know whether you can access it or not.  For some reason, I thought that it couldn't be... but maybe someone else will know. 

Just now, ibonexheadi said:

Most of the Oasis class ships will have a sail-away reception on the helipad for suite guests leaving one of the ports of call. On our Harmony cruise, the Reception was while leaving St Maarten. 

But having free free access to the helipad during the cruise is one of my favorite things about voyager/freedom class. It’s always so quiet and peaceful out there. Great spot to relax and listen to the water.