Weight loss

I’m trying to loose weight very fast but obviously not too fast I roughly want to get to 7 stone and I’m near enough nine at the moment. And I want to get rid of belly/thigh fat does anyone have any good fitness and healthy eating programmes for vegetarians.

You might want to visit the Lose Before You Cruise section for advice.  If my conversion is correct you want to lose around 28 pounds (thought a stone is 14#?).

Reducing or eliminating carbs seems to be a popular plan, but often incorporates high protein and I'm not sure if you can get low carb high protein plant sources.

Walking/running combined with portion control, mostly whole food eating plan helped me when I lost weight a few years ago.  I also slimmed in your trouble areas.  Unfortunately I wasn't good at the maintenance level, got sloppy with diet and lazy with exercise and regained most of what I lost.

• 8 months later...

Make sure you drink half your body weight in ounces of water everyday.  If you weigh 160 pounds then you need to drink 80 ounces of water.  I like drinking my water out of a stainless steel container, like the brand Swell, but there are many like that out there. Stainless Steel makes water taste extra good so you'll drink more of it.  If you think your hungry, drink some water first.  You could be dehydrated. Working out is great for increasing lean muscle mass but to see the biggest difference in your body shape, you need to focus on what you eat and drink. Try to keep a food journal so you are aware of what you eat at the end of the day.  A really easy way to do this is to take pics of what  you are about to eat.  At the end of the day, swipe through your pics so you can be accountable.  You've got this!  Let us know how your progress is👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 12:57 AM, cementhands said:

Fiber up! Oatmeal with blueberries and chia seeds.

Drink water.

Yoga multiple times a week.

Walking.

Water with ginger and lemon.

No sugar.

Stretch class.

Dancing.

Move it to loose it.

This is a really good weight loss plan!
I would add - replace half your regular meal with vegetables and eat more fish.