HAL Zuiderdam roll call problem

27 minutes ago, saltshell said:

Keep looking for December 2019 roll call; non existent.  Finally posted and can't even find my post. What's up?

Are you using the "Find Your Roll Call" link?  If so, it's not working.  There's an announcement on the right side of the main page on every forum saying so.

You have to actually go to the Roll Call forum and look for your cruise line, click that link, look for your specific ship roll call subforum, click that then scroll down through the list of threads to find your Roll Call.

You don't list the specific date of the cruise, so I can only give you a link to the Zuiderdam Roll Calls:  

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/236-zuiderdam-roll-calls/

Edited by Shmoo here

6 minutes ago, saltshell said:

Tried that with no results. Frustrating. 

Tried what?  Going directly to the Roll Calls?

If you've been to the Zuiderdam Roll Call forum, and looked through the first 3 or 4 pages of threads there and don't see one for your cruise, then I'd hazard a guess that no one has started a Roll Call for that cruise.

In which case, you could start it.

Yes Schmoo, I did go to the roll call forum followed instructions, and couldn't find cruise.

I thought I posted the cruise, 12/10/19, but don't see it anywhere.  Thanks, Essiesmom. I will try again; I have a phobia about double posts!

51 minutes ago, saltshell said:

Yes Schmoo, I did go to the roll call forum followed instructions, and couldn't find cruise.

I thought I posted the cruise, 12/10/19, but don't see it anywhere.  Thanks, Essiesmom. I will try again; I have a phobia about double posts!

I would suggest, if you're going to start your Roll Call, that you be sure to format the date correctly in the title.  Assuming that the Roll Call finder tool ever gets up and running again, if the format is incorrect, it won't get picked up.

Correct format:  December 10, 2019.