Cabin safe

cjthedjeu

I just put my tablet in the bedside drawer. As long as its not on view in the cabin, whats the problem. There would be no need for a steward to go in the drawers, so if it ever went missing I would know it wasn't an oppertune sneak in an open door, they would actually have to look for it. All that goes in safe is passports and money.

On 3/4/2019 at 5:38 PM, john watson said:

They will not be capacious enough to take a large laptop.  I suggest A4 is the largest size that will fit into the cabin safe.  Beyond this I would stash my laptop in my suitcase under the bed.

Regards John

Nothing to do with the thread I just wanted to say 'capacious' is a lovely word. 🙂

• Like 3

I  don't know if the safes are bigger on newer ships but on Oriana, where we are now, the safe is really small, at the back of the wardrobe, under a shelf and just a few inches from the ground. You need to be a contortionist to open it. 

As an aside, part of the wardrobe is also quite difficult to access as it stretches behind a chest of drawers.

However, those entirely trivial issues are the only "complaints" after two weeks on this lovely ship. A brilliant cruise (despite a choppy crossing to Bermuda) as per my occasional postings in the "Live from the Oriana" thread.

Kind regards Peter

Edited by PrincessPete
Spelling