Can't Book Entertainment Via RC website for Anthem Sailing 20 April

On 3/6/2019 at 2:21 PM, SuiteLady said:

Go to Cruise Planner and across the top it has categories and you need to click on "Activities" and it will bring iFly, North Star and some other activites, also.

Good point - I seem to remember when I booked things on Anthem that if I clicked on the Activities and Entertainment tab it only showed Entertainment.  But if I actually clicked Activities I got iFly and Northstar.  And we did this over 5 months before the cruise.  Note that booking with the app onboard is very easy and both were available when we got on the ship.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:20 PM, cleophus12 said:

Same here.  4/27 Anthem.  Booked iFly and NorthStar as well as that wine tasting.  Also frustrated that we can't book shows.  

You will need to let me know how the wine tasting is....I am doing this on my 5/9 cruise on the Anthem!  Are you able to book any shows yet?  Strange that we sail after you, and were able to book them......

On 3/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, ScottVV said:

I've tried Edge, IE, and Chrome.. Same error, so it may be the week of the cruise being "full".. But, for whatever reason it may be, it's annoying :-(....

Also try clearing cache and history.

• 2 weeks later...

Shows are also finally available for the 4/13 sailing.  Still no iFly or NorthStar but it seems like most people agree that we can book those once onboard. 

We're actually from the Boston area and planning to stay on board for the Boston port day so maybe we'll get lucky with lots of openings that day.