San Antonio, Chile Terminal

Lyndisty

Can anyone fill me in on what kind of facilities are available in the actual terminal building at San Antonio, Chile? Are there vendors or food available? Or within a block or two? I’ll be traveling with a family member with full independence but pretty limited mobility, and she likes to explore the areas near the terminals when we can’t find accessible excursions for her.

Thanks.

We were there in February, 2018 for a cruise on the Norwegian Sun.  There was no food and no vendors, although they did have very nice restrooms.  The terminal is in a large warehouse-type building.  I would guess that the nearest place to get any food would be maybe 3 or 4 blocks away.  It is a working port, and, at least when we were there, it was not a tourist area inside the port.  They will take you on a very short bus ride (about five minutes) from the terminal to your ship.

A few weeks ago, there was a small snack stand open in the terminal. very limited seating and really not much around to go to, eat at or shop, if you have mobility problems.  There were washrooms  inside the terminal. Princess had a seating area with refreshments fr Platinum+ passengers.

• 2 weeks later...