MSC World Class ship model

Lakers1041

That's the first front view I've seen, thanks.  I'm really not sure what is going on there, it looks like six decks above the bridge.  Some strange type of Duplex suites right above the bridge then three enclosed decks above that?  Two for the YC lounge/restaurant, but it somehow doesn't look like a cabin deck next above them.  I really don't see a place for the spa on a lower deck, but then I can't tell if maybe it could possibly be right below the bridge.  From the side view that has to be forward facing YC cabins right below the YC pool deck.  Any guesses where the spa will be?

I guess those are just forward facing YC suites above the YC lounge/restaurant levels.  From the front they look just like the ones on deck 15 Meraviglia class, which I didn't realize were completely glass enclosed balconies.  So is this just going to be a stylized MV++ ship, at the front at least?  Spa still closed in and dark on deck eight and a YC with way too many people?  I really hope I can afford the smaller all YC ships, until then I'll probably stick with the "smaller" existing class ships.