Giovanni's kid's menu and also question about grenadine

Two unrelated questions...does anyone have a picture of the kids menu at Giovannis? Also, last cruise we had the drink package and my son and I enjoyed a Shirley Temple nightcap every night. Without the drink package and with two more kids now...I know we can bring the soda, but is it allowable to bring grenadine onboard?

50 minutes ago, moesyk4 said:

Two unrelated questions...does anyone have a picture of the kids menu at Giovannis? Also, last cruise we had the drink package and my son and I enjoyed a Shirley Temple nightcap every night. Without the drink package and with two more kids now...I know we can bring the soda, but is it allowable to bring grenadine onboard?

Not sure other questions but be aware newer policy when bringing on Soda is limit of 12 cans or bottles of 17oz max and must be carried on. Limit is per cabin not per person

Edited by ONECRUISER

13 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Not sure other questions but be aware newer policy when bringing on Soda is limit of 12 cans or bottles of 17oz max and must be carried on. Limit is per cabin not per person

Thanks! I had read that somewhere...we wouldn't need more than that. Our kids are little and rarely drink pop, so splitting a can or two a night will work fine. 

I found grenadine for sell in sizes that are 17 oz and below.  Below is the policy.  So you should be all set for the grenadine

Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. Milk and distilled water brought on for infant, medical, or dietary use are permitted.