Kids menu in speciality restaurants

Had a look at my cruise planner to see what the price for my grandkids going to either Chops or Giovanni’s would be.  Unfortunately it doesn’t show either a price or what would be on the menu for them. Do you know if kids are allowed and if there is a separate price for them please?

Kids are allowed. 

"kids ages 6-12 now dine at our specialty restaurants for only $10. Ages 5 and under eat free! Plus, little cruisers get their very own menu — a round-up of kid-friendly favorites from the “grownups” menu."

There are actually 2 kids menus; the one referenced above based on specialty dining, and the regular MDR "Kids" menu (grilled cheese, pizza, etc.) and no charge for that.  

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Kids are definitely allowed, however I believe their price varies depending on ship.  I've seen $10 and also seen 1/2 adult price.

Guess that means the dysfunctional website is wrong again

On my Allure Easter cruise, we paid $10 for Chop's and able to order from the Adult menu.  We also took the kids to Giovanni's and the waiter that we had for lunch (CP promo) was nice enough not to charge us.  We tipped accordingly.  Giovanni's was fantastic as they serve family style and never saw so much apps., entrees & desserts in our lives on a cruise.

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

On my Allure Easter cruise, we paid $10 for Chop's and able to order from the Adult menu.  We also took the kids to Giovanni's and the waiter that we had for lunch (CP promo) was nice enough not to charge us.  We tipped accordingly.  Giovanni's was fantastic as they serve family style and never saw so much apps., entrees & desserts in our lives on a cruise.

Do you happen to have a picture or remember some of the offerings from the kid's menu at Giovannis? Trying to decide which restaurant to take the kids to and can only find Chops.

2 hours ago, moesyk4 said:

Do you happen to have a picture or remember some of the offerings from the kid's menu at Giovannis? Trying to decide which restaurant to take the kids to and can only find Chops.

Sorry, as we never bothered with the Kid's menu and ordered from the Adult.  One thing that I noticed when we exercised our CP balcony promo on Symphony, the menu in Jamie's was much more extensive than Giovanni's.  We expected a lean menu, but the only item that we noticed missing from the dinner menu was the lamb chops.