Back to Back - Different Ships /Cruiseline

We are doing a back to back cruise -10 night Celebrity Reflection followed by 5 night Majesty of Seas. Both ships dock at Port Everglades . Reflection (Pier 25 ), Majesty( Pier18 )

Our plan is to depart Reflection as late as they will allow us ( 10 ish ) .... Through Customs/security etc.... Cab to Pier 18..Drop luggage.... Cab to Hilton Marina - Water Taxi ... Return to Majesty around 2 pm for boarding....

Am i missing anything .. does this plan work ?

Any tips or suggestions are appreciated ?

Thanks in advance! 

8 minutes ago, Forecheck said:

We are doing a back to back cruise -10 night Celebrity Reflection followed by 5 night Majesty of Seas. Both ships dock at Port Everglades . Reflection (Pier 25 ), Majesty( Pier18 )

Our plan is to depart Reflection as late as they will allow us ( 10 ish ) .... Through Customs/security etc.... Cab to Pier 18..Drop luggage.... Cab to Hilton Marina - Water Taxi ... Return to Majesty around 2 pm for boarding....

Thanks in advance! 

Sounds like a good plan to me.

1 hour ago, Forecheck said:
1 hour ago, Forecheck said:

Thanks in advance! 

Thanks in advance! 

If it were me, I would leave the Reflection earlier, as it will take time to get through customs, then get my luggage to Pier 18.  They will take your luggage by 9:00AM if not sooner.  Then you can have plenty of time to do the water taxi, in case you have any hiccups.  Always better to get to your ship early, rather than run the risk of being late.  

We have gone from Port Everglades to Miami (Silhouette sailing to Eclipse Sailing, same day) along with several B2B sailings.  

2 hours ago, Forecheck said:

Cab to Pier 18

We’ve done back to back on different ships multiple times in Port Everglades with no issues.  One suggestion I’d offer, make sure your luggage and you are both in the taxi before you tell the driver you just want to go to another terminal.  It is my understanding they can’t refuse the fare once you are in their taxi!