Menu change at Jamie's?

Hi -

I was looking at the dining options on the cruise planner for my June Symphony sailing and noticed that the menu changed for Jamie's.  We ate there last summer on Mariner and really enjoyed it (I really liked the lasagna).  Do they still have that or is it really off the menu?

Thanks!

Jamie's menu have always varied in subtle ways on a ship by ship basis.  

Sample menus online are a lowest common denominator and even then not always that.  They are sample menus, not exact menus from any ship.  

1 hour ago, LilBlackDress said:

https://www.*****.com/menus/jamies-italian-dinner-menu-symphony-of-the-seas

Yes 

Simple Baked Lasagne

Slow-cooked pork & beef with roasted squash, herbs & wine, baked in an oozy white sauce with tomatoes, mozzarella & Parmesan

Not my cup of lasagna.:classic_tongue:  When I tried it tasted sweet and found out one of the ingredients is pumpkin--pumpkin in an Italian dish.  I'd rather invest in crab cakes, linguine with chunks of crab meat and/or lamb chops to go along with the meat platter.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the responses!  I downloaded the actual menu so I didn't think it was a sample...but didn't realize it could vary from ship to ship.  I don't recall the lasagna having squash; I think the waiter noticed that I didn't care for my initial entree and brought it to me as a replacement.  It was excellent 🙂