Celebrity Internet Surf Package Question

CapeCodFlyer

I've purchased the basic Internet Surf Package for my upcoming sail on the Infinity on April 22nd.  I went with the one device option.  Do I have to commit to a specific device when I first sign in or will I be able to switch devices?  For example, if I pick my iPhone when I first sign in, will I later be able to access the internet with my iPad?  I know that I can't use two devices at the same time with the single device package.  Thanks!

You need not specify a primary device...

After you have first set-up your account on either device—user name and password—you may use either device to access the service...

19 minutes ago, Xport said:

You need not specify a primary device...

After you have first set-up your account on either device—user name and password—you may use either device to access the service...

Perfect.  Thank you!

When you change your device you get a prompt to auto log out the previous one and log in the next one.  Just be sure a member of your family is not using the other one.  According to DD it is very annoying when she is on my lap top chatting to friends and I log her out to use my phone!

3 hours ago, GastroGnome said:

When you change your device you get a prompt to auto log out the previous one and log in the next one.  Just be sure a member of your family is not using the other one.  According to DD it is very annoying when she is on my lap top chatting to friends and I log her out to use my phone!

The last time I checked, the second device is only ~$44 more for the Surf package on a 7-night cruise. It may worth to add that for a family, particularly with a teenager.

• 1 month later...