Consiege lounge

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Most of the time as of now. Some exceptions on specific cruises with lots of C&A

Thank you, first time sailing as diamond plus next week on Serenade would be really disappointed if we could not go in, however the diamond club has the same items for drinks and eats.

5 minutes ago, britty1 said:

Thank you, first time sailing as diamond plus next week on Serenade would be really disappointed if we could not go in, however the diamond club has the same items for drinks and eats.

We are doing the TA end of the month. That could be limited access.  I'm sure you will be fine.  Serenade CL is really nice. Say hi to JJ and Mario from John & LaLa. 

Edited by John&LaLa

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

We are doing the TA end of the month. That could be limited access.  I'm sure you will be fine.  Serenade CL is really nice. Say hi to JJ and Mario from John & LaLa. 

I will be sure to do that, also have to say hi to Mario from our friends Lisa and Guy.  I will certainly do that if we get in.

2 minutes ago, britty1 said:

I will be sure to do that, also have to say hi to Mario from our friends Lisa and Guy.  I will certainly do that if we get in.

I think Mario is in DL now, they rotate 

11 minutes ago, britty1 said:

No real difference in perks, except the CL has a real bar from when that used to be a lounge up there.

8 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No real difference in perks, except the CL has a real bar from when that used to be a lounge up there.

Bob, may I add that although there is a real bar, the drinks served are still the same as in the diamond lounge. 

When we use the lounge on Radiamce class, we only stay if we can get a seat at the bar.    We always find everyone so friendly in the bar area. 

M

• Like 1

Just now, cruisegirl1 said:

Bob, may I add that although there is a real bar, the drinks served are still the same as in the diamond lounge. ...

That's a good point Marci, thanks.

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

On our TA last year as D+ we weren't allowed in the CL at night.  There was a Diamond lounge upstairs near CL and an overflow D lounge on deck 6, which was where they also had breakfast. The first night the upstairs D lounge was mobbed but then it opened up.  Enjoy your cruise.

11 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Some folks love the outdoor seating in the CL. And the little stage is very popular with folks who like to hold court. 

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Bob, may I add that although there is a real bar, the drinks served are still the same as in the diamond lounge. 

When we use the lounge on Radiamce class, we only stay if we can get a seat at the bar.    We always find everyone so friendly in the bar area. 

M

That really limits your available seats then.  I'm always intrigued that the same 6 or 8 people claim those seats every day.

I'm fine with the 4 tops by the window next to the bar

On the Jewel now. There seem to be 80 Pinnacles on board and some 300 Diamond plus folks.  

D+ do not have concierge lounge access. The consierge says that corporate makes these decisions.   It also sounds like this applies to all transatlantic cruises but few if any other cruises. 

The theory seems to be that the huge numbers of pinnacles drive this as much as the large number of D+’s.  A normal cruise would have 8 Pinnacles and 80 D+’s, so that, then, would be about the same number. 

Regarding the stage,  here too it is the same 8 people.