DUBROVNIK, Croatia - list of 15 top must see & do?????

I will be going to Dubrovnik for the first time in September 5 DAYS.  Here's a list I came up with.  Am I missing something worth while?  Or have something in my list that's a waste of time?  

CITY WALLS & PILE GATE

BIG FOUNTAIN - ONOFRIO'S

OLD TOWN

OPEN MARKET

CATHEDRAL

MONASTERY

RECTORS PALACE

WINE TASTING

LISTEN TO CAPPELLA  KLAPA  SINGING

BAR BUZA (DRINK WITH GREAT VIEW)

GELATO ON MAIN STREET

CABLE CAR

AUTHENTIC GASTRO PEKA DINNER

ELAFTI ISLANDS ( ALL DAY 3 ISLANDS BY BOAT, LOPUD, KOLOCEP, SIPAN)

HERZEGOVINA - KRAVICE & KOCURA WATERFALLS - FULL DAY

SYNAGOGUE WALKING TOUR

DAY TRIP TO KOTOR AND MONTENGRO

MOSTAR - OLD BRIDGE AN TURKISH HOUSE

SPLIT

6  days

Fly in on a Monday - sept 9, 2019  - arrive hotel by 1 - 2 guessing

walk old town,  open market, pile gate,  cable car , fountain,  bell tower, monastery,  drink at bar buza & watch divers

Mon evening an authentic Croatian peka dinner, also seeing an olive oil mill   6 - 11pm

Tuesday - sept 10 - full day of elaphite islands ( Sipan, Kolocep, and loud) by boat

Wednesday - sept 11 - Herzegovina Kravice & Kocusa waterfall tour and lunch at a family  village tavern

Thursday - sept 12 - Walking tour of city, rectors palace,  old town,   cathedral, synagogue - gelato on main streets & cappella clap singing

Friday - sept 13 - day trip to kravice & Kocura waterfalls & Mostar, old bridge, turkish house 

Saturday - sept 14 - kotor  & montenegro day trip 

Sunday sept 15 -  on to split 

We rented a car for two days.  But two seperate days, we returned them at night.  We were staying inside the walls. We rented from SIXT who had an office at the Hilton, just outside the gates.

The first day we drove to Kotor.  Stopped along the way and had breakfast beside the water.  Then took the little boat over to the church and musuem.  We enjoyed the day very much.

For the second rental we went to Mostar.  It was OK but seemed like a long drive.  We would not do this again.

Dubrovnic is a different city after the ship leave and the lights come on.  Much less crowded, much more enjoyable.  The worst days were when there were several ships in port. It was a zoo and so crowded that it took away from our enjoyment.

Edited by iancal

If you don't have already booked the tours; I would check if and how many and especially how big cruise ships are in port.

(Also in Kotor) and then do the tours out of Dubrovnik at this days and to Kotor as well on a "cruise-ship-free" day.

If it's daily the same, then it doesn't matter, but it would be a pitty to see a fully packed Dubrovnik on those two days you're in town and know that on the three days out of Dubrovnik you would have had the city for yourself...