Thursday, April 11th weigh-in

winewanderer

Hi Everyone,

Not sure where Belle is. She mentioned she wasn't feeling wel the past few days so hope she is ok. 

I have to too my horn. I lost 1 lb, that's a total of 10 lbs. for me. I have one more weigh-in next Thursday before we leave for a month.

Hope everyone else had success.

Diana

Hi all!

Diana ~ thanks for starting the thread. Sure hope Belle is okay. Great losing a pound.

Jan ~ have a great cruise.

I am pretty pleased with all the meals out etc that I stayed the same. Now if I had eaten less I probably would have lost but there it is!!

I have 2 weigh ins before my cruise.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Sorry Guys and Dolls......Was gone all day and was tired went to bed forgetting I needed

to post. Thank you Diana for taking over.

Diana nice you lost another lb before your cruise, maybe next week too. If not, your fine.

Jan staying the same is great, didn't gain. You've done great. Have a nice time on your

cruise.

Jo Glad you didn't gain when you thought you ate to much.

You three are cruising in a row....

Jan leaves

Diana in one week

Jo in two weeks

Bon Voyage to you ALL when it's your turn!

I lost 4 lbs. When I wasn't feeling well didn't feel like eating and when I was better

I tried to eat less to keep lbs off. Trying to eat less to lose But today I've eaten more than I wanted.

Time will tell.

I don't know if others like me, I can stay the same with my weight by eating less BUT to lose

I really have to eat very little. Not right!:classic_angry:

Everyone have a good Friday and weekend.

Thank you Diana..lbs still off but  How Many Days To Weigh-In?

Welcome Jenny Yes any loss is a good loss. The weigh-in is every Thursday

and we try to check in during the week to see how each other is doing.

3 hours ago, Belle said:

Jan how did you manage to keep all your posts when they changed CC long time ago?

I lost my posts,  I should have lots more. Joined before you. No big deal, just wondering.

Belle - I did lose all my posts that I made before they changed CC ... I just have a lot of posts now because I like to talk!  I think I should have 3-4000 more than what it is saying ... I do find that as time goes on that I don't post as much as I once did.  Jan

Hello everyone. Hope your all  enjoying the weekend.

Jan guess you have a "bigger mouth" than me. Didn't think that was possible!:classic_laugh:

(but my posts should be higher)

Dave glad you checked in. Good on having a lost, getting cruise weight off. Congrats.

Edited by Belle

Diana and others who have been to Paris and Notre Dame wasn't today sad.

I've been a few times inside, the park ect.  They say they saved the things inside

the church, I hope so.  Easter time sure they had more inside the church then normal.

Said they saved the cross and bell. Don't know if they will be able to restore. Everything cost so

much these days. Was costing millions to fix the part they were restoring.

See the news tomorrow. With anything that happens, we hear one story and as the

days go by the news changes.  Wishes for the people of Paris that their church can be saved.

Edited by Belle

Week has started off well. I start my weeks on Sunday. Gym time on Sunday and this morning. Meals are going well also! Very sad to read, hear and see about the fire at Notre Dame. I thought the scenes of people gathering and singing in the shadow of the cathedral was beautiful.