Help: Roll call setting one up didn’t work

Hello

Assistance needed as there was no roll call for our sailing I thought I would set up one up which I did ... however it does not show when you type in details into find your Roll Call. Any idea what have I done wrong 😰

Details of cruise are

RCI

Voyager of the Seas

South Pacific

12 night cruise

13 February 2021

Thanks

TravellingAway

The "Find Your Roll Call" function is not working on Cruise Critic now for any started in the past several months. 

Nothing you have done wrong.

Now we have to go back to the "old way" for finding somewhat recently posted roll calls.  

As OCruisers said, you did nothing wrong. And your Roll Call is where it should be:

If the finder tool is ever fixed, though, it’s not clear how quickly it will pick up a date in the format in which you’ve written yours.  For future reference, CC suggests using this format: February 13, 2021.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

As OCruisers said, you did nothing wrong. And your Roll Call is where it should be:

If the finder tool is ever fixed, though, it’s not clear how quickly it will pick up a date in the format in which you’ve written yours.  For future reference, CC suggests using this format: February 13, 2021.

12 hours ago, TravellingAway said:

... Will try reporting to the Moderator

When you do, you need to ask for merging your two Roll Call threads with the already existing Roll Call thread for your cruise.

Here they are:

This is per the following portion of the instructions in How To: Create A New Roll Call:

... If you see two or more threads for the same sail date please email help@cruisecritic.com to have them merged...

I sincerely hope this will be helpful! 😁

Kat 😺

31 minutes ago, TxCityKat said:

When you do, you need to ask for merging your two Roll Call threads with the already existing Roll Call thread for your cruise.

Here they are:

This is per the following portion of the instructions in How To: Create A New Roll Call:

... If you see two or more threads for the same sail date please email help@cruisecritic.com to have them merged...

I sincerely hope this will be helpful! 😁

Kat 😺

Thanks so much and I have emailed today so hopefully my mess can be cleaned up 😊😰