Navigator OTS...WOW factor?

We convinced our family group of 14 to book the Navigator OTS for June. When we boarded the Allure OTS this past November, upon entering the ship for the first time on the Promenade Deck, the ship certainly had a WOW factor. Then we sailed on the Adventure OTS in March, and we boarded the ship on Deck 4, between the aft elevator bank and the MDR...Meh! So, my question is, when boarding the Navigator OTS, what will our group witness first? WOW or meh? Thanks in advance for your answers.

2 minutes ago, Doug910 said:

We convinced our family group of 14 to book the Navigator OTS for June. When we boarded the Allure OTS this past November, upon entering the ship for the first time on the Promenade Deck, the ship certainly had a WOW factor. Then we sailed on the Adventure OTS in March, and we boarded the ship on Deck 4, between the aft elevator bank and the MDR...Meh! So, my question is, when boarding the Navigator OTS, what will our group witness first? WOW or meh? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Same class of ship as the Adventure (Voyager class), so will basically be the same boarding experience.  With that said, the Navigator has had the recent "Amped" upgrades, so overall the ship will have a different feel from the Adventure.

Dan.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Doug910 said:

Deck 4 again in Navigator.

• Like 1

Navigator will not be able to compete in terms of scale/size but the recently amplified ship will offer things that are newer than on the Allure.  Royal Caribbean spent $115 million in upgrading the ship, so the Navigator doesn't feel like an old ship anymore.  Some of the things on the Navigator will be rolled out in the rest of the fleet in upcoming dry docks.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DramaQueen22 said:

Does it honestly matter?  You are on a cruise!  Go with the flow and have a great time.  If you aren't wowed in the first moments, you certainly will be in other ways.  Enjoy!

Well, it kind of does matter. Not so much for me, as I've cruised almost 50 times on all different style and size of ships. But THIS time, I convinced this group to sail on the Navigator, so I was hoping for an immediate WOW from them. No worries, I'm sure they'll love the ship and have a great time!

I stayed in South Beach and coming across the MacArthur Causeway and seeing the ship's top decks with the slides and revamped pool deck (definitely could see the cabanas) I was "WOWed". 

Yes, you enter on deck 4 either forward by the theater or aft by the dining room, but even then there are noticeable differences than other non-Amped Voyager class ships like Adventure and Explorer. I walked up one flight of stairs to 5 and saw noticeable changes on the Promenade like Playmakers and the Bamboo Room. Those were exciting features to me and I was impressed by them. Then walk on up to the pool deck and while I know not everyone agrees, I thought it was great. Cabanas, clamshell loungers, hammocks everywhere! Lots of color. I loved it! 

• Like 1