All-Inclusive and Welcome Aboard Photo Packages

richmke

Is the "Welcome Aboard Photo Package" included in the "All-Inclusive Photo Package"?

The Princess website says that Terms and Conditions apply to the All-Inclusive Photo Package. Where can I find the Terms and Conditions before I fork over my $199?

All the photos taken during the cruise are included.  They always take a photo when you get on board and during the sail away party if you attend that.  If the photo is posted in the photo gallery you can take it to the photo desk and they will scan it into you thumb drive.  Then you can take the photo back to you room and throw it in the drawer with all of the other paperwork. We ended up with close to 100  on the last cruise ( 15 days ) with all of the casual portraits and the port photos etc.

You must be in the picture. If you cruise with a group pictures without you in them are not included.

Edit: Wow! Just looked at the prices. Yikes! We sailed with some folks who got a killer deal. It was a 28 day cruise. Princess was offering the all-inclusive package as a special for (I think) $98. They jumped on it and paid right away. Princess realized their mistake and said that promotional cost wasn't available for our cruise as it was too long to include but the folks who had already purchased the package were already locked in and got it for that price.

Edited by Thrak