Tender ports of call

Is there a comprehensive list of ports if calls that tender??

When planning shore excursions I always use royal when we tender. But I don't always know when we will tender. 

I know Belize,  and Grand Caymen tender. Are there any others in the caribbean, central and south americas. Thanx in advance

4 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Is there a comprehensive list of ports if calls that tender??

When planning shore excursions I always use royal when we tender. But I don't always know when we will tender. 

I know Belize,  and Grand Caymen tender. Are there any others in the caribbean, central and south americas. Thanx in advance

The published cruise itinerary will denote which ports are tender and which are docked.

Just now, 1025cruise said:

I don't believe the dock at Coco Cay is open yet. And if there are plenty of ships, you could tender in Cozumel.

Ships have been using the pier at Coco Cay for several weeks now.

11 hours ago, Beav1279 said:

This page on RC's website lists all of their tender ports in the world: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/accessible-cruising/additional-assistance

Of the ports listed on this list that I am personally familiar with, La Spezia, Salerno, and Corfu are not tender ports -- they used to be but they all have a dock.  Maybe if another ship is in port taking up the only dock, then maybe they will have to tender.  For example, Mykonos has one berth.  The first ship in port get that berth, and the others tender.