Carnival Mastercard

bjfitz0703

I have the mastercard, you have to go on a separate site to cash the points in. Its pretty tricky to find youre probably better off googling it because I think you cant use the app to get to it. If you do cash in for your sail and sign make sure have the email verification available when you are on board because we had an issue with it not applying once.

• Like 1

It is tricky to find on Barclays (bank) site but I finally figured it out and redeemed 23,000 points for $350 off of our upcoming July cruise. I'm a new cardholder. 

• Like 2

It's pretty straightforward once you get into the right site (as others have said, Barclay's could definitely make this more user-friendly!). I haven't done it for OBC, but I've gotten the gift cards this way.

One thing I struggled with was cashing in the points for a credit on my Mastercard... what I didn't realize is that you have to have a qualifying cruise purchase on your account within a certain number of days of trying to do this- either booking a cruise, or making a payment. So what I did was split up the payment into 2 so I could get the points, then make a second payment later, and cash in those points as well.