Silhouette help - Concierge or Aqua?

KayJay4

I would not do Aqua due to the increased cost and just for a special dining room.  I originally booked Aqua and changed back.  I have been reading many posts about people hearing noise from the gym in their rooms.  One couple, who are on their honeymoon to Alaska, thinks they are running a Zumba class above their room every night.

1 hour ago, aml3679 said:

I would not do Aqua due to the increased cost and just for a special dining room.  I originally booked Aqua and changed back.  I have been reading many posts about people hearing noise from the gym in their rooms.  One couple, who are on their honeymoon to Alaska, thinks they are running a Zumba class above their room every night.

That is why one should check out the location  of their room prior to booking.  

We just had our third AQ experience on the Reflection.  Loved it as usual and initially had not booked AQ as the price differential was crazy for our 12 night cruise.  I kept checking pricing and about a month before sailing, a few AQ cabins came up for about $200 more per couple.  We grabbed them but....our cabins were way forward and while no noise from above or below, it was quite a trek from the elevator. 

But since it was a 12 night cruise, we chose the cabins as we love the Blu experience (only wish Blu would offer lunches on sea days as the buffet was a mad house) and agree with Nymich re the Persian Gardens.  They were never overcrowded and a nice place to relax, and the canapes pretty ech on CC or AQ.

Enjoy your cruise.   Whichever cabins you have, Celebrity does a great job!!  Silhouette is a beautiful ship.   

Aqua class for dining room food and ambiance. 

We like the cabin location close to the gym and Persian garden.  It is not close on the Edge but is on the Equinox.

We both use the gym and I enjoy the Persian garden.

The food is served in a more timely manner and good accommodation to requests.

We are frugal but find it worth the extra cost most of the time in the Caribbean  We have cruised on many different ships in everything from inside cabin to Aqua class.